CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Here is some artwork done recently by one of my K3 classes. The K3's are five and 6 years old.
In September these kids will graduate kindergarten and go on to primary school. They are easing into the adjustment by having to sit in desks and have longer classes now. I taught my first 55 minute class the other day. The class is twice as long so I now have time for more fun stuff like drawing.
This lesson I brought in Suds' hat from work. I explained that it was a captain's hat and you could be a captain of a plane, helicopter, ship, boat or ferry. At the end of class I asked then to draw a picture of what they want to be a captain of. Here are some of the best pics.

The kids have Chinese names as well as English names.


This picture is by Jessie









By Fiti













By Oscar











By Pesea













By Cedric










By Edison












By Jamela






By Steven

0 comments: