CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tim Horton's



I arrived in Vancouver on Thursday. First thing Friday morning Shannon and I headed to Tim Horton's for my breakfast sandwich. She was not impressed to be having her photo taken. In fact, she was so unhappy with the resulting photo post she sent me an email titled %uck you!
(with proper spelling). Ouch!!! So now only her hair has made it on :) Sorry Shannon!





Mecca






The first bite. Look at what a clear and beautiful day it is in Vancouver!






Are my eyes actually rolled back in my head?







Satisfaction!

1 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

THANK YOU so much for taking that down!! I looked like a mole that had just come out of it's hole and seen sunlight for the first time. Not attractive! New rule - NO photos before noon, especially if there is a hangover involved!!