CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's dinner


For Valentine's day we went to a new restaurant called Malouf's. I was really looking forward to it, and it did not disappoint!








Salmon wrapped in vine leaves. So yummy!







Suds has a long standing tradition of not buying me flowers on Valentine's day because the flowers are so over priced. The theory goes that I am supposed to get double the flowers throughout the year for the same price.
The restaurant is on the rooftop of a new mall. Walking thru the mall to get to the train station after diner we see this huge display of cut red roses. By this point Suds is tired of me pointing out all the other girl s with flowers and wants me to just take 12 from the display!

I'll hold out for some unexpected surprise flowers. They'll mean more anyways:)

0 comments: