CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

MADONNA


Shannon and I were lucky enough to have bought tickets to Madonna months ago.
This is the first time she has played in Vancouver; it was the chance of a lifetime!








Our seats were awesome and Madge didn't disappoint.
We left the show in love with her and addicted to her new album!

BC Place was sold out which translates into ridiculous washroom line-ups. Good thing Shannon and I have no qualms about using the mens!




I only had my phone to take pictures with and these are as good as I got.

I wish I could have gotten some pics of her incredibly muscled legs or old zombie hands.

It seemed half the girls there decided it was a good idea to dress like Madonna from the 80's. It was hilarious! I almost gave myself whiplash doing double takes at the get-ups!

0 comments: