CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ella's latest news


On Friday Ella could stand all by herself holding onto the couch. She's good there for quite some time, too.







The pics are blurry 'cause I was here by myself and it was scary to have both hands on the camera (phone). What if she fell and I couldn't catch her in time???







Today was nice and sunny so we headed out for a walk.

Ella was right into it.









relaxin'










I stopped to by some groceries so we took the bus home.
Obviously Ella wasn't ready for her walk to end!

"What do you mean we are going home??"





Back at home in the "Ella Containment Zone"

I turned my back today and once found her chewing on electrical cords and once in the cat food. Not good.


I don't know why she is so smiley.
Yesterday and today she has given up all daytime naps except for 1 hour between 8am-9am.
I am going totally crazy.

2 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

I love the look on Ella's face at the end of your walk!! Priceless.

Karen said...

nice creative childproofing!!!