CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Ella goes to Playland



running around in the playhouse
















The 'horsies' were by far Ella's favorite ride. She must have gone on them 5 times




When Ella started to get tired we bought some cotton candy. She got excited right away, probably because I was jumping up and down and clapping my hands yelling, "Cotton Candy! Cotton Candy!" She really liked the stuff :)



The train
















Ella's first rollercoaster!!




Up they go!







The photo finish.
I campaigned hard to buy the extremely overpriced photo of her first rollercoaster, but we took a picture of the picture instead. Good thing, too. I forgot I had spent the last of our cash on a churro while they were in line LOL

0 comments: