CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

townhouse pics now with our junk, too!!


Ella gets to bathe in a big bathtub every night now. As a special treat the other night, I made her a bubble bath for the first time

Ella's playroom.
She just loves it!




The living room. This place is big enough for me to have a chair just for breastfeeding the new baby. They even made a kids version (although without the color options) so Ella can sit beside me

The kitchen






Our bedroom






The new baby's room

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I have just bought the same chair. I love it. So comfortable. (I don't plan to breastfeed in this chair though)

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

what color/fabric combo did you go for?

Hilary said...

it's a combo of yours. light wood, with black fabric. I wanted black on black, but the light coloured wood was sitting in the as-is section. I couldn't pass it up!

I forgot to mention in my first comment that the house looks great. Def. an upgraded kitchen!