CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mini Apple Pie Awesomeness

I'm generally not one to back away from a cooking or baking challenge. But not even I would have freely chosen to bake 20 mini apple pies for a class of 4 year old's.

Returning from Vancouver on my first school run I was greeted with the Party Food List for Ella's class. All the easy stuff was snapped up by Thursday, of course.

I was left with carrot cake (please pick carrot cake please pick carrot cake) or 20 mini apple pies (yuck)

So obviously you know what Ella picked, right?

I really amazed myself and made these gorgeous things. Totally wasted on 4 year old's, of course. And not the best use of my time taking over 2 1/2 hours in total, but I'm walking a little taller today.

I. Am. Awesome.

1 comments:

Hilary said...

what kind of pot luck is it when you have like no choice, mini apple pies?? so random.

good job tho!