CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

A picture round up

 Ella is taking gymnastics lessons at the Canadian International School in Hong Kong now.  It is the first time we have visited the schools campus.  I was amazed!!!

There were totem poles!

And a Canadian mural.


Julia and her friend Grace.

In Tung Chung there is a display of elephants to promote awareness for the plight of the Asian elephant.

Each elephant has been individually painted.


Of course Ella wants her picture taken with Every.  Single.  One.















I limited her to 4 on this trip.





My new most favourite picture of Julia.  I just love it!


On Ella's first day they were in "pirate school".  They were to design and create their own pirate hat


Julia and Martha and their babies.



A leftover from Vancouver.  I quick play before we boarded the airplane back to Hong Kong.

0 comments: