CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 08, 2016

Orlando

 Ron and Suds got off the ship first thing in teh am.  They rented a car and drove over an hour away to watch the Blue Jays play a game during Spring training camp.

 Too bad it got rained out :)

Then they drove over and hour back Orlando and returned the rental car.  What a bummer.


Meanwhile the rest of us got into a limo that took us to our 4 bedroom apartment.  Obviously the kids loved it!


We stopped at Walmart for supplies.  I had to take a picture.  I bought all these groceries for just over $100USD.  I am sure it cost half what I would have paid in HK.  I could not believe how cheap it was.  To put this in perspective, I just bought $45USD worth of groceries in Hong Kong and it fit in my purse, with everything I normally carry in my purse still inside.


The rest of our day was spent waiting for our room to be ready.  They said it would not be long but it took nearly 5 hours!

Needless to say I DO NOT recommend staying at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa!

0 comments: