CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Next Few Weeks

The next few weeks are going to be crazy!

Shannon called me on Saturday and said she had just purchased a plane ticket and would be arriving in Hong Kong on Tuesday for a week of adventure! I will be playing tour guide while Suds studies for his upcoming simulators. I am so excited to show Shannon where I live and to introduce her to my friends here.

The same week she is here, I will be packing up the apartment in preparation for our move to Cape Town, South Africa. Suds applied for a temporary base in Johannesburg for December and January. We have rented what sounds like an ultra deluxe mansion in Cape Town for the month of December. It has a pool and hot tub and BBQ!! And more than one room; I won't even know what to do with so much space!! We will be living with two other pilots. We have not decided what to do for January yet. We might try the other side of the country and live north of Durban, or we might just stay in Cape Town. Cape Town is popular for holidays because it's on the sea. December and January is the middle of summer there, so we expect to spend lots of time getting some sun and Suds wants to try kite surfing. We also plan on going on safari! I can't wait to see a lion and a hippo!

We have a couple that will be taking care of Lexi, so I don't have to worry about her. I know she will be well taken care of, even though she will miss us terribly.

I will try to post pics from Shannon's visit before she leaves, but I am not sure how I am even going to fit in sleep in the next week, never mind blog updates!

0 comments: