CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

fun and games on our vancouver temp base



Our biggest clothing swap yet!! It was a monster with lots of "fresh meat" AKA rookies to keep it interesting.













Sheila couldn't make it but she made up for it by donating the clothes to a refugee camp in Africa so something really good came of our old clothing.












We had a weekday BBQ in my Grandma's backyard.

Behold my new short haircut!! Apparently my hairdresser thinks my shoulders are 3 inches higher than I do! But as everyone tells me...."It'll grow back"







Notice the table Suds made....an old door placed atop an empty TV box. Necessity is the mother of invention :)













After dinner a quick volleyball game started up. It was dangerous because a ball hit into the apple tree could cause a apple fall on your head







On Wednesday Suds and I headed to Seattle to watch Justin Morneau (a good Canadian kid) and the Twins beat the Mariners











Uncle Larry was there too!










Safeco field was packed!!













Suds and I went to the Keg to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary with gift certificates from Hilary and Whitney. Thanks guys! It was delic!

0 comments: