CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hired a minivan to move our stuff into the new apartment. $15 Cdn an hour for 2 and a half hours. The driver helped load the van but I did all the work...30 degrees and muggy, at least is wasn't raining!

Here are pics without the clutter!






View up Hollywood Rd. from the living room window.















The place is empty now. All of our boxes and stuff fit into the small second bedroom.
Time to buy furniture and think about paint and stuff.
Too bad we are in Vancouver for the month?






Kitchen and terrace area.
Next time in HKG I have an extra day off, so hopefully I can buy some basic stuff to live. Like food, internet (monitor or TV), and a bed.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I can hardly wait until next year to come over and see it. Sarah will have it decorated so nicely.

Tricia, Aaron, Grace and Ian said...

To 'sunnysarah' - I don't know you, but I'm a fellow blogger and saw your post about countdown clocks on blogger.com. This might be outdated, but I had the same problems, so I thought I'd share the best one I found: www.clocklink.com Cute clocks too and all free.

:o)
Tricia
http://ptakfamily.blogspot.com/