CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Junk Trip with the Outback Boys

On Saturday we headed out on water for a junk boat trip with the Outback baseball boys.

Andrew, here in town training from Prince George was lucky enough to come along:)







Everyone ready to board the boat



Is this our boat? Nooooo....









Here's our boat!









See you later, big smelly city!











We left about 10:30 and it was already smokn' hot, about 30 degrees! We were loving the breeze once we got going!








Heading out of the harbour going East. Nothing but apartments and buildings as far as the eye can see!










Typical local boat








Down below is old Hong Kong homes and in the background new high rises.








Big cemetery built up a hill.
A good burial place is one with a view.
But it's not yours forever. I think you only get it for 20 years, then you have to move!








Our lagoon for the afternoon at Clearwater Bay.



















The Clearwater Bay golf course.








Suds was the first in the water :)











But everyone else, me included, soon followed!







There was a mini dive competition





























In all the pics I am holding a beer, but I promise you, they belong to whomever is taking the picture. They needed their hands free!

Makes me think how my friends and I joked how our parents were always drinking from stubbies and smoking in our baby pictures.
Will our baby think I was a boozer while preggy?







Heading back already. The day went too quick!









The city was sparkly clean when we came back. Rarely does it look so beautiful. Usually it is filtered thru "haze"




























1 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

I can't believe how clear those shots are...that is not the same place I visited!!:) I totally thought that was a beer when I saw that pic on facebook but then I wondered if maybe it was just some weird HK pop that I've never seen before.