CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dish Washing is Dangerous!!


UPDATE!
Here's my hand with the bandages off. I had it cleaned and redressed. On Thursday I can remove the bandages for good. If all goes well I can get my hand wet this weekend.











Yesterday morning I was washing the dishes when a glass broke. Sadly my hand was IN the glass at the time.

I needed a quick trip to the Dr because the worst of the cut is right over the knuckle and we thought I might need a stitch so it would heal.

No stitch was needed but I did need to endure some horrific pain as they cleaned the wound. I was not brave.


Here I am ready to have a shower. I go back in 2 days for a check up. Hopefully I can post a picture of the cut healing well.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

wow you did some damage!

Hilary said...

I like your blog too. I really like the countdown to Vancity