CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hiking to Mui Wo


I was pleased when Suds' answer was, "Let's go eat lunch in Mui Wo today" when I asked what we should do. Not so pleased when we told me the catch, we would be walking there! Up and over a mountain, no less.

Starting off point with DB in the background


Ella brought her scooter for the flat parts







Hmmmm. This is flat, why am I lugging the scooter?











At the peak of the hike. Now all we have to do is walk down the mountain to Mui Wo







Unfortunately there were A LOT of stairs!






At this point it got very cold with a strong wind. Cue Ella's constant whine, "I'm COLD"







Somewhere down there is lunch.....and our rewards of hot chocolate and mulled wine :)
After 2 hours of hiking we deserve it!!

1 comments:

Hilary said...

hmm, I notice there are no pictures of the return trip....