CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

CNY 2012



Do you recognize Julia's outfit? This is it's 3rd CNY appearance :)





Fireworks as seen from the playroom of A and G











The kidlets after a full afternoon of play, dinner, bath time and dressed in pajamas. Fireworks have now been requested to end all such playdates!

Love this one with the taxis zooming by





Our new camera takes great pictures, especially at night. I am very happy with the purchase! The problem is our computer is full full full and I can't download the rest of our pictures. We have been operating on the cusp of overload for a year now. I keep having to delete things to make room. But very soon we will have to take the plunge and buy a new Mac.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

wow these are amazing pictures!!! why not buy an external hard drive instead and transfer a bunch of stuff on to there?

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

well that is another problem that I have been trying to block out. We have TWO externals. And with the help of the Genius Bar at the MAc store, I believe we erased one, and lost years of photos. And for months I have been too chicken to look into the problem. So yes we have an external but no we are not using it.

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

PS I found the courage and it is as bad as I thought. 4 years of photos gone (not including anything that is on disc of course) Thank you "Genius" Bar at IFC. And by thank you I mean f*ck you

Hilary said...

Well it's not like anything special happened in the last 4 years. hahahah

well most of the good pictures will be online either here or on facebook.

is the solution floppy disks? those never let me down. See if you can get one installed on your computer