CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Happy to be home in Hong Kong

Suds and I are finally reunited back in good ol' China. I got in late last night and he got in early this morning. Lexi is SO happy to see us!! Her purr is going into overdrive!

This is Suds' Motivation House. There are no houses like this in Hong Kong. We wish that when we return to Vancouver, it will be to a house like this...if we win the lottery maybe our wish will come true!












This is Abbey. She is good at fake sneezing and wrapping her grandparents (and everyone else) around her tiny fingers!
















Here is a picture of Jacob and his "sister" Molly. Notice the bit of red lifesaver stuck in her fur! Jacob just turned three. I toured around Ikea with Jacob and Barbara...I wish I could jump from bed to bed on display while giggling hysterically like he did!











On my last night in Vancouver I had dinner at Shannon's mom Cathy's house. A tasty feast as always. Afterwards we watched the Dirty Cocks (DCX) play some high caliber hockey at Planet Ice. Too bad they lost. Afterwards we gorged on fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies a la Tiffany. The girls then watched Brokeback Mountain but the boys couldn't handle it...wimps!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

hey where is that house, new west? Looks like there's plenty of room for me to move in too!!! ha ha!

Great name for the team- very classy. They should get custom made T-shirts. oh so many team slogans come to mind...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the honorable mention :) I'll be sure to give you the cookie recipe for your next cookbook!