CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lexi in Vogue magazine



Hilary found Lexi in September's Vogue!!

That model is holding a cat identical to Lexi!!!
Maybe I should enroll Lex in some modeling classes and put her to work!

Neither Lex nor I are models. Firstly I have no make-up. Suds the artistic director wanted a blacker eye (like the inspiration photo), so I smeared mascara all over. Then rosy cheeks meant lip gloss gooped on.

Lexi was even worse. She is so wrigley, definitely not the docile cat in Vogue. I don't think she has much of a modeling career in her future. (Which is just as well. As Cathy pointed out Lex would have become too much of a diva!)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

well she isn't called Sexy Lexi for nothing! you should put up a picture of Lexi for comparison.

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Good idea! When Suds gets back I might even enlist him as photographer and try to get a more acurate photo with me as model :)