CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

H&M Grand Opening

No this is not just a typical street scene in Hong Kong.

Today was the grand opening of H&M in Hong Kong. This is my favorite store of all time so I have been incredibly excited. I showed up 30 minutes prior to the store opening, but I was not early enough! There were hundreds of people lined up in the street. I guess I am not their only fan....



I am getting closer.....





Here it is!!!







I am finally in! I got in at about 11:30 and didn't leave until 2PM!
(there was a DJ spinning, you can just make him out if you zoom)
I snatched up every piece I looked twice at. I have had experience shopping like this with Shannon and Tiffany at Sugarlime parties. I grabbed and grabbed and then headed to the change rooms. No line, what luck! Then I was back out for the second round.

I thought there was only one floor of ladies and headed up to the next floor to see if the fitting room lines were any better. Hallelujah!!! A second floor of ladies wear!!! By the time I could no longer carry all the clothes the lines were out of control. I spent 20 minutes waiting. But it was worth it! I bought 8 tops and 1 purse.



Hong Kong is the first place to have the new M by Madonna line. We get it 2 weeks before everyone else. There is a purse in her line I wanted but I was not quick enough. It is already sold out. Damn.


Here's what the store looks like when its not crawling with crazed shoppers.
















The purse that got away.

It is such a cute little clutch and I have this fab pair of black heels with silver stripes that would go so well with it....

0 comments: