CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

misc stuff


The newest Benhacine only minutes after being born!
Jessica Marguerite born October 8th at 8am :)









Suds and I at the Boathouse near the airport taking advantage of the Crab Festival.
We had an awesome meal of sirloin and crab legs.





















At Sushi Paradise in New West. My new fav place!! You must try the cream cheese and sun dried tomato roll or the tuna and mango roll! They have really original rolls, too bad their miso sucks!






Drugs, anyone? Just follow the signs.











This was taken at Sarah and Laurant's new place. Not the greatest shot of me, but I love pregnant Hollie in the background! I know she is into the cheese plate!!

1 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

What a beautiful little baby!