CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Our Thanksgiving feast.
Corn imported from Japan, Stove Top from Canada, cranberry sauce from the US and organic roast chicken from Australia!








I started to feel guilty about cheating on dinner, so I whipped up a pumpkin cheesecake.

Lexi liked it too!





















Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you all have some turkey and pumpkin pie this weekend!

I will be going all out, buying a little roasted chicken at the deli and making one of my prized boxes of imported Stove Top :)

If some of you are actually cooking, I hope you have a look thru my cookbook. There are lots of yummy holiday recipes in there!
hehe

PS Congrats Hilary on graduating from SFU!!
Will be seeing you in Hong Kong in 2 days!

0 comments: