CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Toilet Bowl Critter


My skin is crawling!
Look what I found in the toilet when I lifted the lid!!
How did it get in there? We always leave the lid down! Was it chilln' right under the seat last time I went pee? Did it swim up, cause it certainly wans't enjoying the water whenI saw it. Are there more? Is there some sort of bug nest in the bathroom?
HOW DID IT GET IN THERE?
Now I am going to have to turn on the lights when I go pee in the middle of the night.
I will take spiders over cockroaches any day!
(you can click on the picture for a close up, if you dare)

3 comments:

Otto, Jacob, Barb & Francis said...

yah was that at your house I was thinking the same thing. Maybe that is why you should live on the top floor. I would assume it would be quite the workout for a roach to climb a hundred stories!!!

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Of course it is on my house! Where else do you tink I go pee in the middle of the night?

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Just to give you an update, there have been no more cockroach sightings. I believe it was an isolated incident.