CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Safely home in Hong Kong



Suds arrived n Hong Kong a few days before me and had some great weather! The sky was blue with white clouds and the sun shining and clear!

Suds says it was the nicest few days since we've been in Hong Kong.

Lexi got to come home from the kennel too!
She wasn't doing as well as Suds. Lex lost about 5 pounds, which is saying a lot when you only weigh 12lbs to start with! Needless to say we will not be sending her away again!























Across the street from us they were drying some stuff in the sun















Me out for lunch when I got in on Thursday. I skipped Wednesday all together, which was fine by me! lol

Suds, Dane and I had a set Egyptian lunch at Habibi Cafe for $60HK. So good.

With the Canadian dollar doing so well, it means lunch was extra cheap...it also means Suds makes less money cause the Hong Kong dollar is pegged to the currently weak US dollar.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

She lost 5 pounds?!!! Don't worry I'll start the international smear campaign against that kennel.

If you skipped your birthday, does that mean I can return your presents?

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Poor Lexi's hip bones are jutting out! I picked her up as soon as I got home and noticed right away how thin she was.

Maybe you could return the gifts IF they were in your possession. If you want to come to Hong Kong to collect them, feel free.