CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 11, 2006

White Rock



We fully took advantage of the beautiful Spring weather and spent the day in White Rock.
We started with lunch at "Senses" deviating from out tried and true patio restaurant "charlie Don't Surf" and were pleasantly surprised. I had salmon sandwhich and Suds had fish n'chips and a beer. All yummy!



The pier at White Rock. One night myself and several friends were given the task of counting every single one of the planks along that pier...too bad I don't remember the number now.



The waterfront main drag.













After lunch we visited the Fireman's Lottery house. WOW! Obviously we bought a ticket after seeing this stunning kitchen.
Can you imagine the masterpieces I could whip up in here? If you play your cards right, after we win this beauty I might ask you over for dinner.

0 comments: