CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

cruiser bikes



Hilary came downtown and met me on Monday. We went and chatted up Justis owner of Denman Bike Shop and he was so nice and to let us take a couple bikes out for a spin!!


We were no more than two peddles out of the shop when we whizzed by two policemen who asked, "Where are your helmets, girls?"
Never mind last time I was on a bike it was perfectly legal to take your brain into your own hands without the protection of a helmet....
So we went to Whitney's but she only had one helmet. Hilary said she was OK to chance it, which was good, because I was wearing the helmet!!

Notice my new shoes, bought for the occasion, which not only match my outfit but the bike as well.




We peddaled around Coal Harbour to the float planes and then headed back the other way towards Stanley Park.






This is Whitney's little apartment designed a la Thrift Store Art Film Funk. Very homey. In fact I lengthened my stay considerably. It makes me think of my own little bachelor apartment back in the day...
It's great being right downtown, it reminds me of Hong Kong!! Minutes from restaurants and all the hubbub and tourists.


0 comments: