CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 31, 2006

Downtown


With Whitney on a business trip, I got to stay at her apartment in the west end of Vancouver just off Denman Street. I was planning on only a weekend but ended up there for a full week!

I loved all the things I could do! Exploring was so easy...I could go back and forth to the apartment to drop off a bag, eat a quick lunch or whatever knowing it was only at most a 20 minute walk away! I visited Gastown, Robson Street, and from Second Beach to Sunset beach.




The weekend was HOT and walks at sunset were great!
I believe this scultpture is by the same artist who has one in Coal Harbour.






This is English Bay where I spent a large part of my week, getting a sweet tan on the beach. This is Monday; busy but still lots of space.
(click on for a close up)





This is the noon on Wednesday, the day of the firewroks. People claimed their spot early for the nights festivities. These people had 10 hours in the sun ahead of them!!


0 comments: