CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Drivers License



I can't believe it!!
I just got my Hong Kong drivers license by simply filling out a form.
Even Canada wants me to take one more road test. And this license if good for 10 years!!!
Suckers!!!!

PS I feel a little clarification is needed. I have my NEW drivers license in BC which means I can drive by myself with my N proudly displayed but need one more road test until I am a real driver. Apparently Hong Kong doesn't know or care about the silly classifications that BC has. They DO require that I hold a drivers license in another country. And it is only in the first year of residence in Hong Kong that I can get my license without a road test. After a year I would be applying from scratch. I do not plan on actually driving here unless we move out to the 'burbs, but I wanted to get it now when it is easiest.

0 comments: