CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 18, 2006

Hurray for free rice!



Last night we were walking to Soho (the restaurant area) for dinner when I noticed all the people walking towards us we carrying small bags of rice. When I mentioned it to Suds he thought they were all just going home to cook dinner. But I knew something was up. More and more people walking towards us were carrying the same bag of rice! I said, "I think someone is giving away free rice!" Suds was skeptical. Wouldn't you know it, we come upon a little celebration in the street and I spot a couple of girls handing out rice!! They spot my eager eyes and offered us both a bag! Score!















Three little piggies!

Part of the celebration, I guess. I think it might be a called a Moon Festival. They were chopping the piggy faces up and handing it out. We gave it a pass.

1 comments:

Hilary said...

earrings! They look nice it's been about 15 years since I've seen real earrings (not sleepers) in your ears.

Free rice is nice.