CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Our first wedding anniversary



Suds and I just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. We went out for dinner to Olive, one of my fav restaurants (we took Linda and Ron when they were here)
I had chicken baked in a mountain of bread (which I always order) and Suds had a rabbit baked pie (which he did not like, saying it was too bland)

Coming soon is our romantic spa day for two and a cruise around Victoria harbor to see the nightly light show.




Thank you for all the emails wishing us well:

Matthew& Kristi, Shannon & Darren, Tiffany, Linda & Ron, Kristen, Cathy & Pat, Larry and Judy ( a real card delivered snail mail!) Denise & Ben, Lila, Hilary and Whitney. Hope I didn't forget anyone!!

0 comments: