CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tulameen Daze 2006



We had tons of fun this year with at least a dozen people camping out in tents behind the cabin. By day we were on the beach and the inflatable party dock (The Floatilla) and at night we were dancing/chilling around the campfire.



Kevin the dancing machine!! There was a campfire dance off between Kevin and Aris. Too funny



This was very late at night and only Kevin, Joel, Suds and I were still going. I wish I could remember what was going on at this point...Did Joel know his pants were falling off??









And who's sweater is Kevin wearing? :)












Tent city at the McPhail's . There are a couple more tents behind me as well!!








The 4 X 4-ers. I must admit I hate 4X4ing. I was all set to go anyways, but at the last minute Matt and Kristi arrived and saved me!! We stayed at the cabin while all these guys spent a few hours getting dusty. You should have seen the inside of the truck!! We had to get it detailed when we got back to the city, there was no way I was vacuuming it!


If you click on the picture you can see Cara and Kevin in the dunebuggy behind the truck.






They drove up to a mountain lake but only Suds was brave enough to go for dip.

Apparently there was snow here in July!!















Lakefront potluck on Sunday night.








What a view!! Down below, there is a beach, firepit, wharf and boat dock.

1 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

The best part is that Joel doesn't even remember this so it will remain a mystery. And that is Liz's sweater that Kevin is wearing. What a pair!