CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

More pics from Cape Town

I have been suffering with a cold for a few days now. Luckily I have had the house to myself so there was no need to pretend;I just layed on the couch for hours on end, sniffling and napping. I did manage to teach myself to crochet and have started a blanket.
Jeff has had dial up internet set up at the house, so that is some great news! Now I have the time to add some more pictures!! In the one day Suds and I drove down to the cape, we took about 100 pictures! Don't worry I won't post them all! Especially since it takes forever to uplaod a pic on this dial up connection! It is killing me!!!!!!!


This is Suds driving on the right!!



While in the Cape Park, just after the babboon on the car we see baboons everywhere!! All over the road. And we saw several laying on the road like this. We thought they were roadkill and were horrified! As we drove closer we saw that they were just laying there soaking up the heat from the pavement! Whew! It could have been a gruesume sight!
That's it for now. I had high hopes for the at home blogging, but to uplaod pictures is taking years off my life...noty worth it, sorry!

1 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh my God! I was just about to send you a nasty email about posting road-kill pics. I think this baboon has just had too many bananas!